Choosing the appropriate flooring for your home can really be a tough task but not impossible. You have to add innovative ideas along with good quality of materials being or making the floor. When you buy apartments in Kolkata, be very careful about the flooring and the materials that are being provided. Flooring materials should be highly durable.
Different Types Of Flooring Materials You Can Use
- Hardwood – This is an all-time favourite for the ones who have bought a new home. Oak is the most popular choice for the hardwood materials, but other woods like cherry and imported exotic woods can also make durable flooring.
- Laminate –If you are buying 2 BHK flats in Kolkata, opt for laminate flooring because they look the best in medium-sized homes or flats. It’s actually much easier to install than solid-wood hardwood floors and is quite affordable.
- Bamboo – This is earthy and rustic in appearance yet looks traditional. The material used to create bamboo floors is not the tree, but actually a lightweight woody grass. Bamboo flooring is pre-finished and they give a glossy look.
- Cork – Another cool choice for flooring, cork is a green flooring alternative like bamboo. The tiles have a natural, non-slip surface that makes cork ideal for wet areas like kitchens or bathrooms.
- Tile – Tile is supposedly one of the most popular and very much in demand item in flooring which has been used mostly because they are wider in range. You can add creativity to your floor by amalgamating different sized tiles along with different colors they are available in.
- Concrete – This is definitely very much in demand these days. They have a wide range of sealers and are quite hardy in nature.
Choosing the right flooring is far more complicated than just finding the best-looking product. Many important factors should be kept in mind. The materials should be highly durable, should protect from moisture and most important they should also be budget friendly. It is always wise to choose flooring materials as per the size and design of your house.